• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hitch for Apex XTX (in stock)

biffdotorg

VIP Member
Website
www.biff.org
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Apex XTX and Viper LTX SE
WEBSITE
www.biff.org
I have done some searching for a hitch option for my XTX. I have the part numbers from the old model, and one for the 2011 and above models.

Of course, the real question is what is out there that may be in stock. As searching those old part numbers is coming up pretty dry in this market. I'm pretty sure I am going to be fabricating something up. I am teaching myself to MIG weld with a new Hobart. And I have a spool gun/gas for welding aluminum too.

So this may be my first project while we have a month of tweener season left.

So if you have a nice hitch, post up some photos. If you have one you fabbed as well, post up some photos, and let me know what to avoid so I don't damage my sled either.

Thanks guys!

I use these $20 hitches. I weld a piece of 1 1/4" channel to the bumper for some support. The hitch also mounts much better to the channel than round tube. The xtx has a smaller tube diameter so you would have to crimp the open end together to match the bumper but very simple and inexpensive to make if you have a mig welder.

Bumper.jpeg

Hey thanks for the reply. I was about to hit you up to see if you had anything in Misc third party parts.

I may see if I can fab up something with dual tubes to spread out the load.

Back