• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How many miles are you getting on a tank

Never really had a chance to test it until this past weekend when the gas station that was supposed to be there wasn't open any more :o| . Gas light came on at 100 miles, obviously not riding real hard. Found out no gas in town at 115 miles, rode 45 mph at real easy throttle for the rest of the way to Twin Lakes and rolled 140 mph as we hit the gas station and breathed a big sigh. My wife & I both took 9.6 gallons so we had a little tiny bit left. I've found the same as others - there's about 3 gallons left after the light first comes on. Figure you better not push it much past about 30 miles from that point.

That sounds familiar, I've done the same thing also and sqeaked 140 out of it. Do not really want to try that again but was in a spot where I didn't have a choice.... took 9.68 gallons at gas stop! I rode with a very light thumb for the last 2 gallons.
Rich.

Back