• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How to install an Under Tunnel Exhaust on your 4-Stroke!

Well I spent a bit of time at it tonight and finished the baffle, I made a short sound clip, quality isn't great, took it with my phone, but you can hear it tone down around 00:36 I think. I think it's gonna be ok.

Any problems with the motor taking to the new exhaust like the fuel mapping or burning the valves . I like the idea and want to put it on my mt apex but don't want to ruin the motor.

exhust

sobfrogg said:
I cut the pot metal pc out to get my exhaust in. Just lock Rock, the exhaust supprt I put in gives the rear of the tunnel rigidity. Lighter and stronger then the cast pc.

Here is before I put in the brace:
Hi with your mod have you run into any problems with it like burning the cylinder vale or the motor not runing rite.

Nope, no problems. The sled runs great. An o2 gauge will take the guess work out of tuning.

an o2 gauge will give you instant feedback of how the engine is running, where as reading plugs can let a problem go to long and give you problems.

custom exhaust

What kind of metal was thepipe you cut & welded ? Would 2-mufflers fit side x side ?
I build this last winter for my 06 Apex MT.
Bombs.jpg
KIMG0842.JPG
KIMG0801.JPG
KIMG0898.JPG

Back