• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hurricane/Gap Push to pass button

cannondale27

Staff member
Vendor
I cannot figure this out. No instructions that match our harness. All instructions have a Yellow wire that goes in position 8 of the Flash Communicator we do not have a yellow wire. None have a red wire or the spade connector shown in pic. Any help. Last thing to do!
DSC01047.JPG

The spade goes on the ground of cig lighter and the red goes to the flasher

Nice! I love mine....I went step by step from the GAP flasher(PDF) and it all went well for me.

I have the first version, and so there are some upgrades on the new buttons/wiring....

Very cool stuff from GAP!
Dan
Yes they need to make some new instructions since wiring is different now. Also should not have to update a flasher thats only 2 weeks old. Trail Can also fit badly at flange. Was surprised we got it done on a sat. Intake,Blow Off,Gearing and Clutching. From the short run I did in Yard and loading into trailer its fast and very drivable at 270. I am sure this is just the start of a addiction!

Cannondale you better ditch the Viper and add a Winder to your stable.

Cannondale you better ditch the Viper and add a Winder to your stable.
I noticed a lot of improvements on Winder vs Viper. Wiring is much better done and routed,bigger bolts holding Pyramid to upper casting,Plastic,ungodly smooth idle and so smooth engagement,quiet even with power. Would be easy to do if I could trust myself!

OK I'm in this boat. What I got is not at all like the directions. I have 2 3' long wire harnesses left over and I only need to set the red in no 8 and the spade on the cig lighter ground???

Back