• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hurricane high HP blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's not on a slow BUS,Your engine is in a YAMAHA wooden crate and on a slow TRANSPORT.I took absolutely NO chances of damage in shipping.The crate weighs 190lbs.It's well packaged with care for your engine.Thats your good luck.I checked the tracking and it is due to arive on Thursday.That will be 7 business days.Right on time

Dave thank you so much for all the time you have spent with me after hours on the phone! Setting up the Super Nytro and the RB3! She is going to rock WHEN we are done!! :rocks: ;)!

Matt

Play nice guys - we're watching

I got my meth injection kit.Thnks.Now if the wife would install it while Im at work everything would be perfect.

PS. Ringer you know Tubby Turner is going to make you look like your riding a bravo anyways.LOL.

Business days, you may not count sat and sun :)

fullthrottle800 said:
I got my meth injection kit.Thnks.Now if the wife would install it while Im at work everything would be perfect.

PS. Ringer you know Tubby Turner is going to make you look like your riding a bravo anyways.LOL.

meth injection where did ya get that kit from ? hurricaine sells a good one

as for doe boy turner , i will have to hang up the sleddin boots if he schools me lol

they say the snow was good last weekend ,
i am out here north west of rocky on the reserve filling in for a week on rig 35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back