• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

hurricane performance

apexgturbo

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2008 Nytro,2009 Nytro mtx,2006 apex drag sled
I like to thank David Marshall and crew for building me a 600 hp apex setup for snow drags. I just won king of hill at the Clarenville speedways uphill battle for autism. The sled never missed a beat all day, thanks to hurricane power. We also took 600 improved,700 improved, and 3rd in 800 improved on my nytro with the hurricane power upgrade kit.

Congratulations - great results

congratulations seems like you had a fun day,with 600hp how can you not

did not get to bring it to race on the rock.guess I'll have to wait tell next year.

Not the same service I got from him today . Was rude and hung up on me when I asked him some questions .

I have put up with RX Fern for YEARS now with FREE advice and little sales.I don't mind that.I'm always happy to help a fellow sledder.Today I asked some questions to try to get some baseline information to help and got vague answers and when I started to offer some advise,he started to argue with me.Today he came to the end of my rope.I said that I had to go so he kept right on talking so I said it again.I did hang up the phone as he was still talking .You don't have the right to OWN me!!!I try to help with advice for FREE to guys because I want to .No Longer To You.Call somebody else for your FREE advice.THATS NOT EVEN CUSTOMER SERVICE.Your not a customer!!!!!
DAVE MARSHALL

How could you say I was arguing with you when all I was doing was asking questions and advice . I have bought lots of stuff off you and was planning on buying more . You just rudely hung up on me .also how can you say I'm not a customer when I have bought stuff off of you .i was just wondering about the fuel you told me to buy and you got mad . All I said was my sled not running right with this fuel . I didn't change anything on sled but this vpq116 you told me to buy and run it straight . Sorry if your having a bad day . Don't take it out on nice people

now your going to get great customer service for sure. GOOD LUCK.

Back