• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hurricane turbo review

Last edited by a moderator:

yamadog all your posts and vids make me want to spend more money seems you have that sled dialed in really nice

It took a long time and a lot of $$$ but I finally have the power I was looking for in this sled. I am still working on the handling. The XTX is quite a challenge to get through the tight twisties. With the coupled rear I am finally able to keep the skis closer to the ground but you better be ready when the turn shows up !!!!!

from turn to turn there is nothing I have ever ridden that with stay with it. I have had a rear mount RX-1 Turbo that I thought was fast but it did take almost 40 to 60 ft for it to get to stock HP then it would come on. This thing from a dead stop will pull your shoulders out the sockets. I have ridden S/C nytros and they pulled but had a lot of trouble with track spin even on the XTX versions.

I really want to find a reflashed xf 1100 to see where this thing is at. I ran 2 of them last year and had no problem with them but they said they blew the takeoff and had bad track spin, but refused to line up a 2nd time. This is a different animal now at 12#'s and with all the pics. at 12#'s I am getting a little spin which is causing the rev limiter to bang a bit but am afraid at this point to put more weight in it cause I run most of the time at 9#'s of boost and it would cause that to be way over clutched.

Hey guys just wondering what all you guys are running for clutching on hurricane 190 kit . I have the hurricane clutch kit with purple secondary spring wrapped 0 and 1 and supertip arms with hurricane setup 4 washers and I was running 8300 rpm max rpm but hitting rev limiter at hole shot I put in a pink pink pink primary spring and now I have 8600 rpm max but still hitting rev limiter at hole shot another fellow Ty brother with very similar setup has same issue and added a washer to the heel but dropped max rpm and still hit rev limiter. Any suggestions.

I also am running daves kit with the purple spring at 3-3 banging rev out of the hole but mine is a xtx with no studs. Max rpm is 9050 added 1 washer to the heal and now banging at mid range not out of the hole the only problem I have is having to let off the gas to steer........

Wow customer service just doesn't stop with Dave . Great team to deal with . Thanks hurricane for making us faster keep it up.

Kodak how do you like the 38" front end?

Thanks Dave will add some to the middle got my boost gauge back from AEM and Im showing 6 and a flash of 7

Back