• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hygear package review?

Unluckydiablo

Expert
My friend got a Hygear package for his skidoo 800ho, new shocks, everything. It has been nothing short of amazeing, and impresses me. After talking to Ross on the phone, I'm left wanting one of the packages they have, but I wanted some input, so I came here. I havn't seen anyone with a Hygear package post a review, did I just miss it? Does anyone have any of these packages?

I have the trail pro but wont be able to ride till after new years. Family vacation to sunny Florida , have to keep the wife happy. Will post as soon as I ride.

ditto for me, got the shocks all done and installed but won't be riding til the first of the year, will post results then. I hope its good for the money I spent,,,

i received a package from hygear last feb similar to the trail pro package they now offer. the bladders are not installed on mine but everthing else is .. had mine set up for my style/weight and loved it. i have a complete extra set of shocks i am going to have carver do in jan to compare but the hygear set up is night and day better to what was stock on the 08 nitro rtx

Thanks for the link YAM182, I must have missed that thread. I think I'll be ordering them up next week. THose shocks plus (FINALLY) getting rid of the stock skis should make me one happy man!

I put 200 mi on mine sat. with the trail pro set-up / It's not even the same sled. I was riding a 800r xp and my 08 rtx back to back the package works very well.

Back