• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I am back for another year racing the Yamaha Phazer

xc_phazer137

Expert
Hey Guys and Gals, Sure Had alot of fun talking and learning from this web site. Not 100% done yet but looks like I will be racing the Phazer again All the races Except the I500 That is up in the Air But I do know I will be racing the Pro 600 class Witch sled I dont know I hope it's a Yamaha!
I spoke with the race Managers and sounds like I should be getting my 09 phazer hear real shortly. I will forsure be keeping everyone posted. I also will be bringing it to Haydays For display. Please anyone that wants to say hi or even talk phazer talk stop by introduce your self and I will be very willing to talk to you about it.
It's been along summer for me and I cant wait to hit the race track's again.
Steve Emerson AKA Phazerson haha

As you know I am snocrossing an 09 phazer for Yamaha over in WI, Good luck this year Steve and I am sure we will hook up for some early season training!

Yam177 I am pretty sure the first XC race you participate in you will be hooked haha. Good luck to you too in the SX world. I have a feeling you will be racing more XC this year tho. Something about railing down a river at 80 and legally wide open through the ditch Kind of has this effect on a guy to want to do that twice. HAHA later Seth

Hey Steve looks like I'll be joining you this year on the Phazer XC team! Just talked with Jesse on the phone yesterday and he is going to set me up with a Phazer this year as well. They really want to step up the Phazer program this year I guess.

Only debate that I have left is whether or not I keep my powersurged Nytro RTX SE. I was originally going to race that in XC but now with the support for the Phazer from Yamaha I'm going to take that opportunity. Just makes my budget very tight to have both!

Right on #183 Send me a Pm with your info Name and such. Very cool I am looking forward to seeing good Numbers in the sport 85 class. You got any questions feel free to ask. I want all the Phazers to kill the other makes. I want to make a race prep sheet for the phazer racers so inclued your adress in the pm.

Thanks 183

Thanks Sno, From what I know we should have a small army of Phazer. I am excited. Racing the phazer to me reminds me of going to the go cart track with a bunch of freinds, there all the same and it comes down to driving skill.
Now that we have more racers that belong to the site I will start a thread before the week of the race and give an update after hopfully with pics and such. I know my Girlfreind takes awsome pics.
Looks like upper 80 and sunny today in the brainerd lakes area.

Race thread sounds excellent. The more pics the better. That will keep your girlfriend busy too. Keep us posted as you get your sled etc. Man I need some snow, can't wait to break out the phazer. It's been a long summer. 83 and sunny here in southwest michigan.

Let the assembly begin here we go!!

Attachments

• img007.jpg
    img007.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 64
  • img008.jpg
    img008.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 53
Here are some more assembly pics, graphics are the hols up and should be done soon, sled will be on display at Waldochs at haydays if you want to check it out. It will not be complete as it is a work in progress.

Notice my little helper!!!(if I can keep her from running off with my parts!!!)

Attachments

• img009.jpg
    img009.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 55
  • img010.jpg
    img010.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 60
A snowmobile still in the crate is better than christmas morning as a kid! Can't wait to get mine and get it ready for the year.

177, which series are you racing this year?

Back