• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I blame TY for this

rancidjo

Expert
I blame TY for alot of things, from wasted time at work, tuning out my wife, sore eyes from staring at a PC screen for hours on end, spending money on accessories from the classifieds, enabling my uncontrollable addiction to snowmobiling, sleepless nights of wondering what if I tried that mod I saw on TY on my sled, friends and co-workers looking at me funny when I slip in names like Mr. Sled, Turk, blueballer ect. into conversations.....but this last one takes the cake....I blame the wonderful resource called TOTALLYAMAHA for making me stay with Yamaha and having great classified sections that allow me to find deals like this.......................

I guess now I will have to hang up my "2 stroke 4 Life" fur hat and spend alot more time over here on the 4 stroke side.....

Attachments

• nytro2A.jpg
    nytro2A.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 106

Turk said:
I go close to darlingford on biz. I can come down & clutch it for ya sometimes.

Thanks for the offer...we will have to talk in the future
Is there alot to be gained from cluthing these sleds?
I'm a close to 300lbs and ride aggresive trails, an like to go off trail once in a while to fool around, probably going to run the ripsaw this year, then go to a cobra or six pitch next year

congrats on the 4 stroke purchace!! you are gonna love it!! i came off a viper too, its a great sled and i feel bad saying that i dont really miss it!

Took you long enough! Better toss the Johnny 2 stroke gitch along with the fur hat. :tg:

Thanks guys! Well I know I did the right thing as I have took the cover off almost every day to look at it....and I may have started it up to hear that 4 stroke...stupid summer

Dang that is a nice sled..

My buddy chad has the same sled (only blue)

Get a 13mm swaybar and some pilot skis..

Totally transforms the sled..

Back