• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I got my clock cleaned

Status
Not open for further replies.
E8756780-86CE-484C-A64F-64FC82CA710F.jpeg
Nope Steve, that barrel is Mr. Garage sale’s. I’m sticking to pump gas but I ain’t laying down!!

First of all, i'm a little envious of your lift.
Secondly, i see at least 500 studs there so i'm assuming you are going to.....stud
Thirdly, you still haven't let us in to what the hell you're up to.
Are you trying to keep it from your competitor?
Or are you enjoying toying with us?

Maybe he has a phobia with Blue Barrels.
I think it's called Bluarrelshagaphobia. The fear of a man who owns a blue barrel without telling his friends what's in it while wearing a thong.

I can do this all day!
Until you let us know what you are up to, you leave yourself open to some good 'ol ballbustin'...

866DB369-193C-403C-A364-A2B61113C75A.png
I’m about done trying to perfume a pig. Ran into the perfect storm, a new Storm 1.5. Works awesome in loose snow conditions. Mr. Rummage sale has one.....

:o|:(Got my clock cleaned again. Went for another try and blew a belt. 2000 miles with no issues now blows a belt. :o|:o|

Racing vicariously through the Shagman is contagious!
Subscribed

Steve must have some race commentary????

No, Rummage sale added a big lug track, loose conditions I just spun. He probably bought the track on Craigs list for $100.....sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back