• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Inner chaincase

I need to get stiffer hygear main springs up front.
The hygear dual rate springs are too soft on the final rate for me. Even after shocks were serviced.
Never bottomed front end with the stock front springs.
This is what could be the cause of my issues here.

Last edited:

I still want my reverse.
Don't know how long belt drive will last trail riding and being in the elements.
I have noticed sand in my belly pan after removing muffler. Must be from dirty snow.
Living just fine without reverse. Have over 4000 miles on belt drive not one issue. Just changed the belt because I was repairing a heat exchanger which looks good make a nice spare. Performance and economy increase for sure. Surely don't miss that box of parts called a chaincase

Living just fine without reverse. Have over 4000 miles on belt drive not one issue. Just changed the belt because I was repairing a heat exchanger which looks good make a nice spare. Performance and economy increase for sure. Surely don't miss that box of parts called a chaincase

Are you running stock or tuned?

And a 1/2.
Thanks for the offer!
I have one on order but it has not shipped yet.
We are close to the end of the season so I will ride my Nytro thru the spring riding.
My plan is to do a full teardown and rebuild of the driveline this summer.
Also ordered a new brake caliper assy.
Knowing you, I assume all bolts were tight including the ones that go into case from tunnel side?

Knowing you, I assume all bolts were tight including the ones that go into case from tunnel side?
The 2 bolts with nuts on the aft side were found to be loose after it cracked. The thread in bolts from tunnel were tight.
They were all tight last time I checked them.
:mad:
Never thought I would say its the lack of maintenance on my own stuff.

The 2 bolts with nuts on the aft side were found to be loose after it cracked. The thread in bolts from tunnel were tight.
They were all tight last time I checked them.
:mad:
Never thought I would say its the lack of maintenance on my own stuff.
I check all those bolts and nuts at least every season and sometimes each time I adjust chain. Can't see how it's possible but sometimes 1 or more needs a bit of tightening.

Crack on inside of case is about 2 inches long.
Screenshot_20230815-204228_Gallery.jpg

Might be but there are hundreds of thousands of these cases out there that haven't cracked.

Back