• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Installed my new OSP Exhaust can (pics and video)

Apex2006

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha Sidewinder SRX-LE 2019
Yamaha Sidewinder XTX 141 2017
Yamaha Viper XTX 2015
Yamaha Sno Scoot 2018
Ski-Doo Renegade XRS 850 2020
Just saved 7 lbs! The video doesn't do justice to how awesome it sounds "live" AWESOME!

looks sweet, sounds good too, hard to tell in the vid, how would rate sound loudness wise?

Nytro40th said:
looks sweet, sounds good too, hard to tell in the vid, how would rate sound loudness wise?
Yeah the video is not the quality of how it sounds live. It sounds amazing! Yes it is loud, just how I like it LOL! It is nice because at an idle or low speed not very loud, but when you get on it - "Music to my ears"!!! :-o

Gman900 said:
You gonna get the header to?
Eventually, this year, can, clutch kit, intake, pics, HIDs, maybe the header. Next year, Turbo for sure. Turboed my Nytro last year, and it is true, once you boost, never go back. Since it is a new sled I will wait on the Turbo, coughed up few bucks with this one already this year... :sled1:

Apex2006 said:
Gman900 said:
You gonna get the header to?
Eventually, this year, can, clutch kit, intake, pics, HIDs, maybe the header. Next year, Turbo for sure. Turboed my Nytro last year, and it is true, once you boost, never go back. Since it is a new sled I will wait on the Turbo, coughed up few bucks with this one already this year... :sled1:
I think the can with header has a different connection, if you add the header at a later date it will not fit. Just a heads up.

grizzly said:
Does OSP have a website?
Yes, Google or You Tube "One Stop Performance" (OSP)

Did the OSP kit come with all the brackets and hardware for a "PLUG & PLAY" replacement to the stock exhaust? What was the cost? This is not listed on their website yet.

Back