• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Interesting (short) revue

Status
Not open for further replies.

You can make anything go fast ,all it takes is money.....lining two sled up next to each other and going straight doesn't say one is better than the other.....
It just faster and that's it......
If you read further down it says the viper is 2 times better in the handling part..

It can walk all it wants across a lake but lets get them in the woods and stretch their legs. Just my thought but I would trade ten horse for handling any day. Not to say viper is down ten horse we don't know that yet.

I'm willing to bet next year I can be back in the garage drinking a beer before my buddy get his Nytro out of the twisties. Lol

:jump: your right :jump:

Who's first on race day....and who won at the x-games......they must be doing something right :jump:

I say if you want to go fast get a go fast sled ....if you want good handling then get a good handling sled that fits you

There has been plenty of posts on the new Viper and there seems to be a group of posters that again and again seem to want to discredit the Viper. Really , let it go if you dont want to buy one dont. But the ones that do will be very pleased. I rode one and loved it .

Thanks MT.man, I've been trying to tell everyone that for a while now. Nice to here others feel the same way.

I have a question ?
When are we going to get some useful post that will actually help and not bash....and say stupid stuff like ,,,,my steering is sloppy or my bogie wheel fell off....come on if you rode one and had a problem tell us how you fixed it instead you just say they are junk......
Well I think they are going to be great sleds

From what I felt it was a little weaker off the line but stronger in the midrange. I think they will be very close power wise .

09nytro said:
I have a question ?
When are we going to get some useful post that will actually help and not bash....and say stupid stuff like ,,,,my steering is sloppy or my bogie wheel fell off....come on if you rode one and had a problem tell us how you fixed it instead you just say they are junk......
Well I think they are going to be great sleds

There is alot of useful info. Its just surrounded by all this bickering and it takes forever to sort through it all. Thats not ideal. I am sure in future once sleds hit snow there will be a FAQ section that will make it easy to find solutions.Tom and the other mods and tech advisors have tons of hrs creating those simple to use features. It will be the best Viper Forum out there. Just be patient

SnoWay those are concerns of mine when I rode the ProCrosses. Hopefully it is a setup thing. I also like transfer.

I'd love a sled that could turn the transfer on and off with a handlebar switch for all the conditions in a days ride.

Yes I agree. The handlebar mounted limiter adjuster on cats was a nightmare when it came time to refresh shock. Maybe something mechanical?

See now this is what its all about here. You guys could have just brought up the latest and greatest next step in snowmobiling!

Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back