• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Interstate battery better than oem?

Yes, I would agree. I have had the same Interstate in my RX1 since 2005 when the OEM crapped out. Last year, I had to jump start three other sleds that would not turn over with OEM batteries.

I put an Interstate in my Nytro last year. I figured that the factory one had lived a good life and was time to retire. The main reason I went with Interstate was I didn't want all the hassles of a smaller battery to save a couple of pounds and where I work has an account with Interstate. I think I paid less than $50. :Rockon:

Interstate is a good battery, dont have alot of experience with powersports but we have installed plenty in boats

i put one in my warrior last winter... 330 cca. cranks like a mofo!!

Never had any trouble with my OEM Yuasa battery. Crank forever at -40. But if Yuasa makes the Interstate Battery its funny they make a battery better then their own.

Royal Distributing has the Yusa battery for about 100 bucks.

I am the type of guy that feels if it aint broke, dont fix it and if somthing is working, dont change it. However, I felt that comming up on 7 years for a battery was pushing it so I installed a new one this season. The dealer did not have any Yuasa battery's that fit my sled available but assured me that the Interstate battery is as good or better. Guess we will see. The stock Yuasa battery that was in my 2007 Attak GT is still good but I dont want to have any problems in the middle of winter. I am still using the old battery on my wood splitter. ;)!

Sasquatch said:
Never had any trouble with my OEM Yuasa battery. Crank forever at -40. But if Yuasa makes the Interstate Battery its funny they make a battery better then their own.

Royal Distributing has the Yusa battery for about 100 bucks.

I can't imagine that either.

Can someone tell me the interstate battery part # for a 07 apex.....I think I will get one to have around since I still have the OEM one still in the sled. I have keep the opimate charger on during each off season and have had no trouble. Tanks , Rich.

Last year I changed out my battery. Asked the dealer for an OEM battery. The Yamaha battery they put in was made by Yuasa which is the same battery as the Interstate battery but cost $10.00 more. Yuasa makes the battery for Interstate.

Back