• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just a quick photo

monker

TY 4 Stroke Guru
I'm sure this will get some attention. Just a cell phone photo for now. This weekend I should be starting it up and will get some better pics.

:tg:

Attachments

• ATT987755.jpg
    ATT987755.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 215

That looks awsome...why didn't Yamaha do that from the beginning instead of sticking us with that dinky usless thing..nice job fella

billy2guns,
I noticed in your picture, you have the ski rubbers with the higher part towards the front. Slydog told me to put the high side to the rear. Did they tell us two different things? Just wondering the correct way.

This topic is gonna stay lit like a Christmas tree. Everyone is gonna wanna know how, and I see a new sticky being posted. :Rockon:

Do tell....oh and daddy likey too.

Looks great. Finally a way to have an analog tach that will be actually able to read easily. The stock one is so hard to read, it jumps so easily and its delayed too much. Gotta know how this is done.

Back