• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just finished installing LED'S w/pic's**ADDED more**

apltx08 said:
I've installed 6 pods in engine compartement wired HOT to battery with a switch to turn on and off, I hid the switch above my left foot see 4th pic, this way when we stop along the trail at night we can be SEEN without having motor running.

I've added 8" strips under the running boards, its a little trickier to get the wires properly routed to switch...

:Rockon: I added snow glows to my apex two years ago, and so glad I did. As you said when stopping at night along the side of the trail there nothing better than having these lights for safety. We ride a lot here in the valley in central Vermont with a lot of fields. We've had freinds come and meet us and can't beieve from how far away they can see my sled. Plus at night I ride last in our group, and with the lights the one who is leading always knows where the last sled in the group is.

Attachments

• red snowglow on RTX.jpg
    red snowglow on RTX.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 70
greenmntpass said:
:Rockon: I added snow glows to my apex two years ago, and so glad I did. As you said when stopping at night along the side of the trail there nothing better than having these lights for safety. We ride a lot here in the valley in central Vermont with a lot of fields. We've had freinds come and meet us and can't beieve from how far away they can see my sled. Plus at night I ride last in our group, and with the lights the one who is leading always knows where the last sled in the group is.

Nice ;)!

Here in Ottawa we call it "Gatineau Style", Language has nothing to do with it. APLTX08 where do you ride? We ride Quebec, mostly Montpellier, Papineau Labelle, Foret D'Aigle, Mont Laurier...Will keep my eyes open for your LTX all done up on the trail, Very Cool bye the way! Have been a closet TY reader for years and just want to say thanks for all your input. Makes riding and maintaining an Apex a pleasure, 13,000kms on mine and still going strong. Keep up the good work.

ITHAPPENS said:
Here in Ottawa we call it "Gatineau Style", Language has nothing to do with it. APLTX08 where do you ride? We ride Quebec, mostly Montpellier, Papineau Labelle, Foret D'Aigle, Mont Laurier...Will keep my eyes open for your LTX all done up on the trail, Very Cool bye the way! Have been a closet TY reader for years and just want to say thanks for all your input. Makes riding and maintaining an Apex a pleasure, 13,000kms on mine and still going strong. Keep up the good work.

How are the conditios around Montpellier, Papineau Labelle ? Up around St-Donat conditions a thin . :o|

Apltx08...... My family is all acadian et je parle francais..... thats why i said it.... Frenchmen love Bling!!!!!! and this is a whole lot-of-er....

and yes..... very much joking!!!!!! have a beer and relax!!!

Quebec#1 Conditions last Sunday were Excellent in Montpellier, most of the parc great, a bit beat up by the end of the day but overall great, 346kms and still walking means they must have been ok. By the way you are very much correct Quebec is #1 when it comes to sledding.

ITHAPPENS said:
We ride Quebec, mostly Montpellier, Papineau Labelle, Foret D'Aigle, Mont Laurier....

Exact same area as I, plus Ontario, Cornwall, Moose Creek, Seaway Valley, Larose Forest, Bourget, Hawkesbury, Sarsfeild...
;)!

Back