• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just ordered my Skinz tunnel bag!!

Has anybody installed one of these on an XTX with the fuel caddies?? Royal has them for a good price but I'd like to know before I order if they will fit with the caddies.

What I want for my XTX is the Polaris Tunnel Shovel Bag that is waterproof and of high quality like the other Sled Solution Bags. The current XTX Sled Solution bag is too small in the opening to get anything in. I like the current XTX bag, but it needs to be more like the Polaris Bag. I want to carry the shovel, a Snow Bungie, my tool pouch..... just the Basics?

Sled Solutions ? Any items coming up ? I might have to just buy the crappy Polaris Bag

Where did you order yours? I found one on Sled Solutions but there is an 8 week backlog for orders. Thanks!

06attaker said:
I hope I like it for the price.
Did anyone ever find another turnout other than through Yamaha??

:4STroke:

Ordered mine straight through skins website. They don't like to be a retail seller but they will do it. Took about a week to get in. Just my opinion but spend your money on a different bag. This was around $100 and a seriously not comparable to a yamaha or polaris bag. Like I said just my opinion.

X2 what SledFreak says....I'd take one. Waterproof, rain proof, whatever we are gonna call it. As long as my crap inside stays dry. The Powder Pak says it's 12x12x12. Other than the exhaust issue with the XTX, why wouldn't that work by simply strapping that on the back?

The Powder Pak reminds me of my drybag when I go white water rafting. But that technically would stay dry when the boat turns over. Unless I sink my sled, rain proof should be enough I'd think.

I'm envisioning some sort of heat shield because of the exhaust, and a Powder Pak on the back of my XTX. That would work for me... Anyone else? :Rockon:

Just bought the Skinz XTX tunnel bag - great quality, fast delivery. Holds 4 1.5 liter fuel bottles perfectly!

Attachments

• XTX bag.jpg
    XTX bag.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 49
Powder Pak

I have the Powder Pak on the back of my MTX, it shredded the straps and exploded all over the trail after 10 days of use. One of the seams blew out as well, but I'm not sure if that was from impact or wear. Up until the disaster it worked fine (waterproof-wise). The failing is the weak attachment system, its not very secure, moves around a lot as the velcro gets clogged with snow and stops working and the strapping system is insufficient to keep it from moving around on whooped out trails. My .02.

Back