• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Lake Effect Snow risers. FANTASTIC!

jthomp

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
07 Phazer
Just installed by riser today and now I really can't wait to ride. The bars are in just the right spot for sitting and standing.

Chris (of Lake Effect Snow) is the man, one of the friendliest, most helpful vendors I've ever had the pleasure of speaking to. The riser looks great and the install a breeze. Also was packaged carefully and shipped quickly.

Thanks Chris, hopefully I'll run into ya this winter.

jt

I went with the black. The finish was great and it blends in very well. Chris tried to talk me into the polished "it looks great especially with the stock riser polished". But I don't like extra work, otherwise my tunnel and my wifes tunnel would be polished too.

also I have a blue and black 07 standard

Got the red 2.5" pivot bar from LES and got my block powder coated a nice flat black.

img0506bs.jpg

I had a heck of a time rerouting the throttle cable. I ended up having to take the hand deflector off to wrap the cable under the bar

img0510x.jpg

img0521o.jpg

For those with red Phazers, it all depends on the lighting. In some light the red plastic and red pivot bar match perfectly, in others you can notice a difference. I'll try taking some more photos when I get it back from the dealer later this week.

I ordered a polished one for my red Phazer but have stock block polished too. I'll probably try and put the stock foam pad back on.

Back