• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Lake Effect Snow risers. FANTASTIC!

Thanks guys :rocks:

I was also very happy with the way it turned out. The extra 2.5" is perfect for someone my size (6 foot 3).

Ok, sorry to hijack but I have a similiar riser for sale if anyone is interested? It is black, 2.5 inches, and made by PowerMadd. Looking to get $25 plus shipping. Thanks, and sorry to be off topic!

RedPhazer said:
Ok, sorry to hijack but I have a similiar riser for sale if anyone is interested? It is black, 2.5 inches, and made by PowerMadd. Looking to get $25 plus shipping. Thanks, and sorry to be off topic!
I have the same one and its awesome! Good deal.

Direct bolt on , just route the throttle cable under the bar instead of over, where its at now.
Edit: Oh and i'm assuming soul bought your riser? If not ill take it. If its gone, i'm going to order myself a red 2.5" Lakeeffect riser tomorrow haha, they look awesome. I hope its tall enough.

haha I hope so. I was around 5'8" when I first got the sled so all was good, and I just broke the 6' mark at 6'1" , So I hope this will keep my back level while standing.

PattyJack said:
haha I hope so. I was around 5'8" when I first got the sled so all was good, and I just broke the 6' mark at 6'1" , So I hope this will keep my back level while standing.

I'm 6'2" and it's SPOT ON!

pauly said:
That's awesome. How much is it?

Lake Effect is a sponsor of this site, the price is $65 plus any shipping. The owner's name is Chris and he is super helpful, he told me over the phone what the install was going to take and the whole job was a breeze.

I just got mine tonight. I can't believe the quality of this piece. It's fantastic and a steal at the price.

Thanks Chris!

Back