• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Latest Am Snow "article"

bigreis

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Apex RTX
2009 Nytro XTX
Any of you guys see the "review" of the Nytro in the last issue of Am Snow magazine???

What article? I just finished the Nov issue and I didn’t see anything about a Nytro.

5B2466BB-C2BE-4061-B017-A032F628CDC8.jpeg
What article? I just finished the Nov issue and I didn’t see anything about a Nytro.

My bad... I guess I accidentally subscribed to Snowgoer at Haydays in my drunken stupor!!! Here is a picture of what I was talking about. I love reading about these “old” sleds... makes me feel like I won the lottery every time a buddy on a new sled I ride with breaks down or can’t keep up!

Last edited:
In a way I miss my nytro but then again I don't. At the end I had it dialed in great and got every once of power from that engine without doing a turbo. It was super fun to ride but towards the end I was getting pretty pissed at it. It ruined 2 trips of mine last year and once I finally got all the problems fixed I found a hidden stump and totaled it. It was a love hate relationship that's for sure. I may look for another one in the future.

Back