• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Left Boot Syndrome

sstickler

Extreme
I see some have mentioned this and boy does it suck!! My entire left foot, sock, and boot were sopping wet...I am calling my dealer tomorrow...Yamaha will probably tell us that "first time we've ever seen this"...we need a fix from someone more mechanically inclined than me...HELP!

Attachments

• IMG_1410 (Large).JPG
    IMG_1410 (Large).JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 431
  • IMG_1409 (Large).JPG
    IMG_1409 (Large).JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 442

Mine was soaked today as well. I thought after the first ride that it may have been due to mild temps, but it was far from mild today.

sstickler said:
clicker_clit said:
What are you guys having problems with? I don't understand.

Look at the picture...worth a thousand words

I just came in an hour ago, I could still probably wring out a cup full of water out of my sock

What type of conditions are you riding in? I dont want a soggy foot but id rather have that than to ride a Ski-Doo!!!

its the air from the clutchs melting snow..my rev did the same thing,i wear klim boots now and never a wet foot again..it wont go away unless you seal off the clutch area

I've been wearing my Bunny boots so I've haven't had the problem again. It will turn up if your boots are not completely waterproof and your riding in powder snow. The left floor board definitely melts off more than the right. I've got 271 miles on my Nytro so far.

08NitroRTX said:
rockrider is EXACTLY right!

Good gear will fix this so called 'problem'!

Water proof boots = dry feet!

So very true, however, I just returned my boots last year for this exact same problem and received the new updated ones, and now it's happening all over again ! It's sad that a snowmobile company as big as BRP can't supply a good dependable snowmobile boot ! (yeah yeah, skidoo boots, I know, no wonder they're leaking right ? lol :o| )

rockrider said:
I've been wearing my Bunny boots so I've haven't had the problem again. It will turn up if your boots are not completely waterproof and your riding in powder snow. The left floor board definitely melts off more than the right. I've got 271 miles on my Nytro so far.

I agree Rockrider but never have I seen this type of accumulation on a bib pant...I also understand that this is a new sled design and if this is inherent in the design when you ride in powder, then we will all need Bunny boots...

I have FXR Nitro boots that have been nothing short of perfect for two seasons of riding my Apex GT...I also have a pair of Klim Adrenaline GTX that I guess I will have to try when riding the FX Nytro...just doesn't seem right...

Back