• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

lets see ur custom graphics

terret725

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
i wanna do some graphics on my phazer but not realy inpressed with any of the ones ive found for it. i have a kid that can make them aslong as i give him an idea but im not sure what i want. so lets see what u guys have and maybe itll inspire me.

thanks in advacne

trt

Well, what don't you like about the stock graphics to being with? Do you like mild or wild? ArcticFX has some pretty crazy graphics if that is your style, or they can make something more conservative like on my Vector.

For me, I peeled off all of the stock graphics and then I was left with a clean canvas, so to speak. I decided that I wanted something simple and conservative, thus my Vector with Apex/Attack style Yamaha stripes in red. Just about as simple as you can get.

im not sure what i want. i like redmaters lightning pattern for the sx and srxs he has. but i looked at articFX and all i really saw was the urban camo which i dont like at all. im just lookin for ideas so i can come up with something myself and have this kid do it. hes doin all the graphics for our race sleds at work and what hes done so far looks real good and he uses a good quality vinyl.

SSPX0078.jpg

SSPX0080.jpg

sorry for the grainy pics they are off my phone and it was dark out i had to play with the brightness.

Ok, cool. So now we see that you have 3 colors to work with - black, blue, and silver. You probably don't want to add a 4th color as it can often make a sled look too busy and unbalanced. Some people can pull it off if they match the 4th color with something on the rear end, like custom coated suspension arms, etc. But I assume you don't want to go too crazy and put in another color...or do you? Well I guess you also have white in the graphics

Honestly, I think blue painted side panels would look amazing on your sled, if you want to go through the trouble of having your panels prepped and painted to match the hood.

Just looking at your sled, my mind says paint the side panels blue, and add a matching silver / white lightening package to the panels and hood.

Or blue lightening on the side, white lightening graphics on the hood (for example).

I can almost imagine dual lightening strikes on the sides of your blue hood, mergine together in the front to create an electromagnetic frenzy.

Ok, probably not much help as I can't actually post a pic of what I am envisioning for you. LOL!

i found this pic of a lightning storm and played with the color a little to get it to have a blue background id like to use somthing like this

lightning1.jpg

Back