• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Link on GT

Voda2000

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2007 Phazer GT 136"
Has anyone with an 07 GT had the link brake? It seems like all the ones I read about are FX's or base ones.

I'm asking because I have an 07 GT and I want to know if I should be pressing my dealer to upgrade to 08 parts before it fails or my warranty runs out.

I have a GT and have not broke the link.....yet.
Got a click under 400 on it.
Yamaha is sending me the fan kit and I smoked a ser of hifax in 200 miles but other wise I'm pretty happy till I get on the wide open streches. then I'm way underpowered.
Later,
Will

Voda2000 said:
Has anyone with an 07 GT had the link brake? It seems like all the ones I read about are FX's or base ones. ...
No problem yet on my GT or VL. I still haven't gotten around to taking them in for the recall - should do that soon.

(but too busy riding - pic from yesterday)
bwthsm.jpg

donmac said:
Voda2000 said:
Has anyone with an 07 GT had the link brake? It seems like all the ones I read about are FX's or base ones. ...
No problem yet on my GT or VL. I still haven't gotten around to taking them in for the recall - should do that soon.

(but too busy riding - pic from yesterday)
bwthsm.jpg

Your riding my phazer! :whine:
lol. jk. I havent been able to do the recals either. nice pic.

Oh I guess I should have said I've got 1600km on mine and no trouble.

Based on these reports it seems like if you have the GT there is no need to worry.

Back