• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Little Yamaha.....Big Yamaha

I want a little sled too

I've been waitn for many years for yamaha to come out with a little sled and my kids are dying to have there own sleds..... come on Yamaha ....please :o|

I have a set of BRP ski skins on it. Only adds about 3/4 of an inch of width. I guess with the skinny skis on the Apex it doesn't take much to make them look small

The ski stance is about 33 inches outside the skis. I know this cause I have to take the skis of to get it in my basement door.

The last model year was 1992 when it was called the snow sport,125cc motor,and shocks or struts on the front suspension.Yellow and black was the color in canada.

I had the chance to buy a sport in mint condition a few years ago. Kicking myself now for not getting it.

Maybe Yamaha shoud take the motor of the WR250X, and put it in a little sled. It has fuel-injuction on the WR250X, and R.

Attachments

• 08wr250x_blue_1_1a4660e9.jpg
    08wr250x_blue_1_1a4660e9.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 100

Back