• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Looking for a thread - custom white nytro

lucky_7

TY 4 Stroke Guru
I was searching for the thread where the guy has a custom white/blue nytro. I know he also has a pimped out Phazer as well. I can't remember his screen name either.....

The sled is sick...by far the best looking nytro I have ever seen.

Nothing planned as of now. I just really like the look of that sled and it was pissing me off that I couldn't find it.

We need to get a thread of just that.......pimped out, kick a$$ looking sleds. I have seen a ton of really nice machines on here and it would be great to have them all in one place for us to drool at.

Koeckman said:
We need to get a thread of just that.......pimped out, kick a$$ looking sleds. I have seen a ton of really nice machines on here and it would be great to have them all in one place for us to drool at.

I agree, maybe someone could make a sticky with all the pimped Nytros?? maybe even start up a sled of the month contest and the winner could win a prize, maybe just a hat or somthing, might be fun?...

Thanks for the compliments guys....Just an update i don't have anywhere NEAR the km's on my 09 as i would like, however the paint is holding up great...And so far I havent hear any negative feedback from the new owners of my 07 phazer and 08 nytro...so they must be holding up as well!!

Back