• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

LOOKS LIKE TUG HILL GOT SNOW LETS SEE THE PICS?

No pics, but I went up today to break in my XTX. Parked on Smith road above Cville and could only ride to the first stop sign on the seasonal road. 23" of new snow! I live 40 minutes south of Cville and I have 0". Its amazing up there, like a different world when the snow "Machine" is in motion.

oh man

Oh man your killin me , My cabin is in Sandycreak boyalston area ,hedin that way this weekend with the wife gotta do a little more work on the cabin before accumulation of snow ocurs .Need to build an 8x16 deck ,and finish the new bedroom floor upstaires .

i dont know about you guys but being a hormowner i have a pile of stuff that has to be done here.so every week for a month ive been gettin ready. i finally got the summer toys put away. i fall asleep and wake up to 8'' of heavy wet snow.

oh im over joyed but my trailer is still on the hill lol
so i plow and make my way up. it was a close one but i was able to get it after a little coaxing.

i charged the batt and took her for a spin.

i dont know how you guys feel but out of all my sleds this one just feels perfect yea the handlebars could go up but out of all the sleds ive owned, i really like this one. itd be the cats #*$&@ with 120hp, why doesnt yamaha make a docile turbo.what do you guys think of my carbon fiber look?
dadspics006-1.jpg

dadspics007-1.jpg

Phaze5

I like where you put your REG stickers ,are they plates and how did you mount them , do you have some better pictures . Thanks RSW

looks like he made two plates and used the stud backer to hold them in place, great idea... I just dont put mine on, i just carry them, and if i get pulled over i show it to the dnr and tell them it has been too cold to put them on. No big deal, plus i rarely ride any trails, they are boring.

o3 renegade,thats what i use to do but i never stopped so as i got older i figured ill comply.if you dont give them a reason to talk to you your better off imo and some times you have to ride the trails .

yeah i used clear plexi for the mounts.

i did my side panel that got some rash on it also?

clickhere008.jpg

clickhere003.jpg

clickhere005.jpg

clickhere001.jpg

sick as in good or sick as in bad.

this summer i built an autoclave so i could produce parts for nasa. i was too low a bidder so i used my skill for the good of all my toys lol

heres what i originally did it on as an experiment , i loiked it so i did it again lol
scooterpics028.jpg

oh and its not real its paint lol

yox185 said:
No pics, but I went up today to break in my XTX. Parked on Smith road above Cville and could only ride to the first stop sign on the seasonal road. 23" of new snow! I live 40 minutes south of Cville and I have 0". Its amazing up there, like a different world when the snow "Machine" is in motion.

Why only the first stop sign? Someone stop you? Last I recall, running just the seasonal roads can net you about 90 miles...up to Montague (the hunters get real antsy over at the Tug Hill inn, so don't go there..lol), and sometimes towards Barnes corners..if not, run the seasonals down to the ends....at least it's riding!!

Back