• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Maine. Dealer sold me a sled he doesn't have

Status
Not open for further replies.

YOYOMAH

All for nothing !!!
I cut the deal with a dealer in Maine on New Years eve.
Credit card given for deposit. Dealer swapping track for me, installing a riser. etc etc

On the day I cut the deal, The dealer said he first tried to reach me at home and then later found my work number... So when I got home and saw a message from him I ignored it.

Two weeks later and I was ready to go get my new sled.
I had sent the dealer several Emails over the course of the two weeks with no reply.
I called him to tell him my trailer was finished and i'd be down in a few days.

Much to my surprise/and anger, He didn't even reacall my name.
Then he States
"Oh Yeagh.. I er... don't actually..er have that sled in my inventory.
I tried calling you but couldn't reach you er.. bla bla bal"

So here's a dealer (Who had TWO Attak GT's posted on his website when I cut the deal and "BOUGHT" one)

Now telling me after I ran my butt off for two weeks getting ready. Put in for Holiday's etc etc
That the sled I thought I had bought doesn't exist

( i'm glad I didn't actually pay for some of the after market parts I had lined up for that sled)

I asked why he didn't at least try calling me again especially when I was sending him Emails regarding this sled.
He mumbled something about not checking his Emails and that was it
No apology.. No nothing.

Funny though. Two days later this schmuck is Emailing me trying to offload a Ski-Doo XP some customer doesn't want anymore
( His Email seemed to be working fine that day)

Dealer name

moderator edit

( All facts. Take it as you will) :o|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back