• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Manitoba TY Ride '16 Roll Call

K I hope Manitoba is getting this snow. Got 6 to 8 inches so far and 4 more on the way tonight. I'd go for a ride but not enough ice in places. Seen quite a bit of open water the other day. Winter is behind about a month!

yep........easily a month off pace....butt she is getting ready to DUMP MORE SNOW:letsnow::letsnow::letsnow:

And COLDER TEMPS :brrr:

K I hope Manitoba is getting this snow. Got 6 to 8 inches so far and 4 more on the way tonight. I'd go for a ride but not enough ice in places. Seen quite a bit of open water the other day. Winter is behind about a month!

I hope so or I will be bringing my ATVS to ride on...

I think I can get 2 or 3 guys to come Its a long ride like 18 hours but we will see

We have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more snow now than we did last season. Getting hit right now with more. Big flakes coming almost straight down. There is atleast 4 inches on my driveway. Will be the second tank of gas going into the snowblower in the morning. Hopefully the swamps and ponds have frozen over out in the Whiteshell.
Our local club has the groomer out packing in the ditch trails already. The groomer has not run on the trails for almost 2 years.

I heard Sasquatchs need at least a foot of ice before venturing out on it!!!;)

I think I can get 2 or 3 guys to come Its a long ride like 18 hours but we will see

That would be awesome Rob. Be great to hang out again. I just got a trip to Chicago in middle of March for Christmas. Girlfriend has a conference so maybe you can show me the big city. :)

Sasquatch/Bigfoot, needs less ice then mere mortals. Its my Yamaha I'm worried about, hate to loose that to the nether deep!

YES.......I can Verify that as those HUGE WIDE FURRY FEET act as Snowshoes and will support their MASSIVE WEIGHT over ANY SURFACE.......Yep too bad we can't say that for our sleds

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

WE GOT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:brrr::letsnow::brrr::letsnow::brrr::letsnow::brrr::letsnow::sled1::sled2:

Hey Guys n Gals its been awhile who knew this parenting thing took up sop much time!!!!! LOL anyways what are the confirmed dates of the ride gonna try and make this happen this year.

Days OFF, I think room reserved. I too had trouble with the online and the people on the phone did NOT want to help me but said to email my concern or complaint. WEIRD

But LET IT SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back