• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Mileage

Last I looked it was over 8000mi.All my buddies have bets I wont make it this season.They are wrong!Never even changed the plugs.Just oil and filters once a year.

2261 is what i got on mine so far. Had to replace the steering bushings. Its on its third set of slides. Just added extra wheels. Changed the filter twice now.

When I said just plugs that applies to motor.Everything else is a list I dont care to talk about since last year was trouble free finally.

cannondale27 said:
When I said just plugs that applies to motor.Everything else is a list I dont care to talk about since last year was trouble free finally.

Hehe. Me too. Got me a rollover kit this year so I don't loose my engine again when I go tits up.

My sled is approaching 6000 miles, only problem being a broken rear suspension at the end of two seasons ago.

9000 plus Km approx 5600mi on my 08 VL and that is mostly 2'up riding. No engine problems so far. Last year was a bust so wise with only 1500 km - looking for a better season ahead.

17000km or 10600 miles,solid as a rock,only thing i had to replace was a fuel pump relay and 2 upper idler wheels,i change the oil every season,i never changed the filter since the initial oil change at 600 km,i'm going by the manual on this 1,plus,its such a pain to get to it,,if it blows up,i'll just get another sled and part out this one,all updates were performed,doesnt burn a drop of oil

Ruckus said:
cannondale27 said:

Hehe. Me too. Got me a rollover kit this year so I don't loose my engine again when I go tits up.
educate me here or by pm if you would sounds like a trail i don't want to go down

11,000km on my 07.

Always keep up with regular maintenance. Oil, Sliders, Chain case, Replace bad bearings - every year.
Grease the suspension mulitple times a year. Always replace studs I rip out.

I broke the L bracket (I think thats what it was called) last year so when I broke that, we installed the update. The clamps that hold the throttle body to the intake came loose so I had to tow my sled home and that was an easy fix which cost no money.

These things are bullet proof and the newer ones would be even stronger then my 07.

Back