• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Milwaukee snowmobile show???

iahacker

VIP Member
Is the Milwaukee snowmobile show worth going to? We weren't able to get to Haydays this year and are thinking of going.

Depends on what your looking for? About 20 outside swappers selling used, indoors is all new venders. Clothing,sleds,parts,trailers and adult beverages.

I think it is the same show we have here at Novi, Michigan - if so, you don't want to miss it. Tons of stuff pertaining to snowmobiling, all the new sleds, trailers, clothes, accessories, etc, etc, etc. It's the BIGGEST show with the best bargains. I go every year to the show here in Michigan, been going for many (20?) years.

Went there last year...if you've been to Haydays in the past,you'll be greatly disappointed with Milwaukee other than you can see everything in less than 2 hours and you can't get thru haydays in two days.

I go to milwaukee every year last two i bought tracks for a steal of a deal always get belst there too great price also just a good time get together with friends i never miss it. if you need maintainence items or cloths you can find or negoiate great deals. port yamaha has some great prices every year.

thor452 said:
I go to milwaukee every year last two i bought tracks for a steal of a deal always get belst there too great price also just a good time get together with friends i never miss it. if you need maintainence items or cloths you can find or negoiate great deals. port yamaha has some great prices every year.

Yes its great time with buddys the best day is sunday for the deals.

Its a good time to meet up with friends and get ready for the snow to start falling. You can get some deals, I usually get new trail maps, check out Yamaha and laugh at some of people there.....inside joke :p

We go down there every year, it has increased in size the last couple years since the show in greys lake ended, with green bay being done also I would assume it will grow a little more this year again, I usually dont end up buying much because there is never any super deals I couldn't pass up but we generally use it as our start to the snowmobiling season.. we always have fun there

NOS-PRO said:
Its a good time to meet up with friends and get ready for the snow to start falling. You can get some deals, I usually get new trail maps, check out Yamaha and laugh at some of people there.....inside joke :p
I hope he isnt laughing at me........... :tg:

Thanks for all the great feed back guys.

My son and I are headed there Friday to go to the show Friday night, will look around Saturday as long as we feel like it then head back to Iowa.

LOL Raginyamaha :)

Back