• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Minnesota TY Ride who's coming

jwifferdill said:
How are conditions over near your place, Steve? I'll be up this weekend but won't have a chance to do any riding. Perhaps the following weekend we should go for a cruise and check conditions??

Not gonna make it up this weekend either my grandaughter is having her 2nd birthday party. Should be up the weekend after though I just hope this warm weather doesn't hurt us to bad supposed to be 35 again on Thurs up there.

Convert, please do me and others a favor and keep us up to date on real trail conditions as best you can. I was really hoping to make this ride (my first TY ride) but the rain we got here sure didn't help things out at all. I would assume I should still be able to book a hotel room middle of next week weather pending. Hopefully we'll get some snow in the next couple of days and give groomers a chance to work their magic.

Thanks in advance.

Re: SUFU

Kart16chrisw said:
anyone got any idea how far that is from sioux falls SD i may come and could bring a couple artic cat guys if thats ok!

Looks like about 350 miles but don't pack your bags just yet with the rain were getting the season maybe over :o| :o| :o|

For current conditions up there (usually update once a week)
http://www.nevismn.com/trailblazers/trailconditions.htm

thegrizzly1 I will definitely update this thread early enough to cancel hotel reservations. Still hoping for a good storm to come through and save this ride.

Re: riding

Kart16chrisw said:
Any news on conditions, is the ride still on, very interested in coming up!

Check the conditions on the website. Things aren't looking promising.

Re: trip

Kart16chrisw said:
well if it gets canceled and anybody wants to make the trip we got about 10 guys going to the black hills Friday the 20th!

Black Hills, is there snow there right now?

Man I was hoping to make it to the Park Rapids ride, but with the current conditions, building a house and being laid off for 2 weeks and not sure where things are going here, I don't know. Guess I'll just save it for another year when conditions are better, including the economy.

black hills

Ya bet they got snow. I live right on the interstate that runs to em' and ive seen tons of trailers heading that way! The northern hills have been getting snow everyday from what i here and are spose to get a couple big storms sunday and tuesday!
Cant wait!

Well I don't have to make any decisons, it's made for me. Hopefully things will be better next year and we can get down there for a ride.

Back