• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Minocqua anyone??

ApexRtxGuy

Expert
i am leaveing thursday 1/24/08 and will be up till the following sunday.
anyone wants to hook up and ride or go to the bars let me know. staying at a buds cabin rite behind the beacons on lake Minocqua. :Rockon:

Sweet! Were heading up Thursday as well staying in St. Germain! At the St Germain Lodge. Our plan is to follow teh Women on snow snomobile club event that is happening from Friday-Sunday at eagle River. Cant wait!!!!

I'll be west of there staying at a buddies cabin in Winter.

anyone that wants to have a beer or 5 me and my buds will be at the beacons or thirsty whale at 9 o'clock tonite. ill have my TY hat on and black'd out apex rtx with TY sticker on it sitting outside :Rockon: :drink:

Kevin Garceau said:
cruiser fest is weekend of the 8th....was a good time last year with plenty of yammi demo rides.

I'm in the club, { Illinois Valley Winter Sports Club} that runs the Radar Run for the CCC during CruiserFest. I usually run the board. RR

Back