• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Missing Track Clips

polcat

Extreme
While checking my track, I found 10 missing track clips, can't find a part # for them, so I was wondering do I really need them, this track is on an Apex 06.

track clips

If you have lost 10 then there is a good chance you will loose the rest as you continue to ride it, my experience says that if you ride in good snow conditions 90% of the time you will see the track clips start falling off with around 4000-5000 miles. The track has a clip every third belt so they see alot more wear then a track fully clipped like they use to be. Without track clips your track will run on the hifax and slowly wear the track out. Track clips are pretty cheap and can be had from any dealer of aftermarket supplier. Just contact your dealer. You will need a tool to install the clips which is available from most dealers or say Dennis Kirk

Shadetree has the clips and the tool. Where are you from your avitar does not show the location. I have a tool if your close to Minneapolis if not its not expensive but you'll only use it once every 5 yrs or so

they are not, there are several different styles but they are easy to recognize on the web sites.

Back