• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Monroe County Ride - Feb 8th-9th.

sledneck22

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
I'm going to plan on having the TY ride on Saturday Feb 8th this year. We will tour around Monroe County and end up in Sparta.
Can you please message me or post in here if you're interested and would like for me to set up a block of rooms at a local hotel. Looking for a head count so I can set up some kind of a hot dog/brat feed after the ride.
Details on meeting locations and ride departure to come. I will plan on being around Sunday the 9th for another ride if everyone will stick around.
Thanks and feel free to ask questions.
Regards,
Kyle

Trails are great in the county right now. I have contacted the hotel on the trail and closest to the food/beverages after the ride.
The hotel is going to get me rates and discounts for the ride tomorrow morning so wait until after the weekend to book if you need a room. We'll plan on riding out of Sparta Saturday morning and end up there later in the night. We have all 8 groomers out running. Hopefully the snow sticks around this year. I'm sick of canceling!!! Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for the feedback on interest guys!

Best Western Plus Sparta Trail Lodge
4445 Theater Rd, Sparta, WI 54656
Best Western
Directions
www.bestwestern.com
(608) 269-2664

sledneck22 said:
Trails are great in the county right now. I have contacted the hotel on the trail and closest to the food/beverages after the ride.
The hotel is going to get me rates and discounts for the ride tomorrow morning so wait until after the weekend to book if you need a room. We'll plan on riding out of Sparta Saturday morning and end up there later in the night. We have all 8 groomers out running. Hopefully the snow sticks around this year. I'm sick of canceling!!! Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks for the feedback on interest guys!

Best Western Plus Sparta Trail Lodge
4445 Theater Rd, Sparta, WI 54656
Best Western
Directions
www.bestwestern.com
(608) 269-2664

Sounds great :Rockon:

Hey Kyle! I have a buddy that lives in Westby and I told him about the ride. He rides a Doo, ok if he tags along? I'll bring the tow rope! :jump:

Everyone is welcome.
Stupid hotel never called me yesterday. Sorry guys. I'll get sold off them first thing Monday morning.

Back