• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Monroe County Ride - Feb 8th-9th.

$10 of the normal room rates. $89.00 a night. Best western. Call and say you're in the totallyamaha ride group. 24 hour cancellation policy. Please reserve your by the 3rd of February. Please let me know if you have questions. And please let me know if you reserve a room for my reference.

Here's a picture of one of our groomers yesterday. Hopefully the snow stays around for the ride this year!

Attachments

• trails - jan 2014.jpg
    trails - jan 2014.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 109
I guess ill go.
Get your sled fixed Kyle

Anyone else? I'd like a head count so I can get a number of brats and Hot Dogs to get ordered for the post ride.

Kyle, Cashton club fundraiser is that night also 30$ gets2 people in free food and drink and gambling just a thought.

We just got back from riding. I have a good route planned. I'll give everyone a time and meeting place for Saturday morning tomorrows sometime.

We just got back from riding. I have a good route planned. I'll give everyone a time and meeting place for Saturday morning tomorrows sometime.

Plan on meeting at the Best Western parking lot at 9:30 and we will depart from there at 10 am. We are going to head North to milston, eat lunch there, then head over to oakdale, down to clifton and take a quick break there. Then continue over to norwalk, if time allows, we'll head up to cashton and then back to sparta from there. We'll try and get back into Sparta around 6. We will then all ride to "The Rite Spot" where I'll have brats and hot dogs. Hopefully we'll have a good turnout. Let me know if you have any questions.
There is a BP gas station right next to the Best Western where you'll be able to gas up before the ride. We shouldn't have too much of a problem between towns for gas either.

sledneck22 said:
Plan on meeting at the Best Western parking lot at 9:30 and we will depart from there at 10 am. We are going to head North to milston, eat lunch there, then head over to oakdale, down to clifton and take a quick break there. Then continue over to norwalk, if time allows, we'll head up to cashton and then back to sparta from there. We'll try and get back into Sparta around 6. We will then all ride to "The Rite Spot" where I'll have brats and hot dogs. Hopefully we'll have a good turnout. Let me know if you have any questions.
There is a BP gas station right next to the Best Western where you'll be able to gas up before the ride. We shouldn't have too much of a problem between towns for gas either.

Perfect... See ya Sat morning..

Back