• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Most miles in one day?

In the early days my buddies and I would do 4 runs/tanks a day and easily get in 300+ miles. I'm not sure if it is cabins and food getting better or us getting older but we have a hard time getting in 3 full runs/tanks a day now - lol.

600.5 miles in one day

920 km on a 97 vmax sx 700 that had 26,000 km on it:) Covered a good section of the province.

Did 545 Miles on a 00 srx when Grand Marais MI had the 500 Miler. Wish they would have that event again.
But back to the original Question. Remember a ad a few years ago from 1 of the manufactures, was around 1000 miles in 24 hrs if I recall.

the most I have done 247 miles, how do you do guys do this 24 hours period ???? I would think that would take the fun out of it

My brother and I did 375 miles up in the St. John valley in northern Maine . What I thought was wild is we did it in less than 9 hours. Trail conditions were perfect and so was the weather. We usually ride 250 a day as our goal

Preacher that assume 9 hours!!!!! When we ride with wife's dead nut 20 miles hour start at 9-5 +/- 150-200 miles and there is time we hitting 100mph
You are over 40mph I could see two guys doing that-----that what called hauling #*$&@

Preacher that assume 9 hours!!!!! When we ride with wife's dead nut 20 miles hour start at 9-5 +/- 150-200 miles and there is time we hitting 100mph
You are over 40mph I could see two guys doing that-----that what called hauling #*$&@

here is how to do it. Huge breakfast very early at Doris's in Fort Kent( way before sunrise)No wives( sorry ladies).no waxers with us( you know the kind of guys that spend more time waxing their sled than riding). Make sure your partner is a hardcore sledding machine ( that's a given in our family)Ride in Northern Maine ( no speed limits ) . Skip lunch but grab quick snacks during fill ups ( that one is easier when you know you are ending up at The Lakeview at the end of the ride)We still talk about that ride 5 years later. We both think that we could have done over 500 miles but we ate so much at Lakeview that we were pretty much ready to hit the rack after that meal.(if you have eaten at Lakeview you know exactly what I am talking about

Back