• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MPI Apex ISR Classification Question

BlueBlood207

Country
USA
Snowmobile
MPI Attack
This is my second year with my stage one MPI apex and I always go to the grass drags each year. Well this year they have adopted many of the ISR rules and they seem to be confused on what class im allowed to run in. At first he said I was to run in the open...but I tried telling him MPI is the turbo and supercharger supplier for yamaha now and that this sled is pushing 200-240 hp. When I pointed this out to him he said he would get back to me > ( 4. No super charging, turbo charging allowed unless otherwise specified). Correct me if I am wrong but I was thinking Pro stock turbo 1000 would be alittle more fair.
Any Ideas? Thanks in advance!

By ISR rules you are only allowed to run in the open class. The Pro Stock Turbo 1000 only allows the OEM IHI turbocharger that comes on the Arctic Cat or Yamaha sleds (1100 twin or 998 triples). Any other supercharger/turbocharger is designated for the open class only.

By ISR rules you are only allowed to run in the open class. The Pro Stock Turbo 1000 only allows the OEM IHI turbocharger that comes on the Arctic Cat or Yamaha sleds (1100 twin or 998 triples). Any other supercharger/turbocharger is designated for the open class only.
Thank you very much. I feel more comfortable with his decision now. Take care.

Turns out i am not allowed to run at all. Found out today..bummed out

Back