• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MPI Stanalone fuel injection

I believe so,on Mpi 's website it says that it can be used with impulse turbos too.

I have read a lot about the impulse set up. It sounds like it is not good on gas and it takes some tinkering to get right but after that it is good. Also I guess the newer closed loop v.2 is better also.

This is not first hand but just what I have seen on here and snowest.

I thought the whole point behind the stand alone was there was no tinkering, plug and play? I am definately going to do some deep research into this before pulling the trigger at that price.

Some good info, but does not really answer my Q?
For those who are running an MPI Supercharger on a Nyto with GEMS CONTROLLER and have changed up to a stand alone from MPI, what are your thoughts, good and bad?

Anyone else have any input on this standalone. I'm thinking of using it on a FPP Nytro.
Not a big fan of the Gems

Standalone

I run that standalone on my impulse nytro. Only tinkering I had to do was setting the fuel pressure to the right psi. I also run it with the O2 correction and the system works flawless.

This year im replacing my gems for a mcx controller on my MPI 180 S/C nytro!

+3 injectos, able to logg data to your smartphone ect.

Parts will arrive here this week, i will put up some picures for you who are interested!

//Anders

Back