• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

mtx has arrived

I'm glad to see they dumped the rabbit ears on the wind screen.... if only they could swap the skis! I'm glad I saved the Powder Pros skis off of my M800

One thing I have noticed is how easy these sleds are to get on their sides, one hand on the handle bars will pull the sled over, really looking forward to the snow now, and for the clutch kit that would be a good question for Matt... we have no turbo kits here yet

I put on the old style Camoplast All Terrain skis and shimmed them in for a 37 inch front, very easy to pull over and very easy to hold it on its side in a field.

I'm glad to see they dumped the rabbit ears on the wind screen.... if only they could swap the skis! I'm glad I saved the Powder Pros skis off of my M800

I like the "rabbit ears" keep my hands from freezing and I don't have to put on those gawd awfull ugly hand protectors. To each his own though. :)

First snow checked SR Viper MTX SE Blue/White is in here as well! Just waiting on MPI turbo kit to show up!

Sounds like the same machine I ordered. Was told not till end of Oct. here in Alaska

Anobody got blue/red-white mtx yet? Any pics?

Got my blue/white 153 in the crate still and a red/white 153 in the crate ... Gonna wait to assemble mine till the turbos are in

Got my blue/white 153 in the crate still and a red/white 153 in the crate ... Gonna wait to assemble mine till the turbos are in

Not sure what you are waiting for...heck I was not far from assembling mine as it was coming out of the semi trailer at my dealer and still waiting on my turbo kit.

Anyone get a Viper MTX LE in yet? My dealer just got some blue ones today and earlier on some black ones as well. I can't wait to get my hands on it, my first new sled since 2006!

Picked up the wife's viper today mine is at dealer waiting on turbo he told me turbo should be here second week in Nov.:winter:

Attachments

• IMG_20141101_141645258.jpg
    IMG_20141101_141645258.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 130

Back