• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Muffin Works Suspension Cam - color poll

If you were to buy a 5-position suspension cam kit, what color anodizing would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like black by a landslide. About the only other suggestion would be a deep blue like a heavy coating of prussian blue

We've thought about providing other colors. Blue would seem like an obvious choice, but to offer that color only pretty much alienates the guys with red sleds, or all black sleds, etc.... Hence the reason for trying to standardize on one color that works for everyone (think past the Viper too).
I appreciate the note on your other anodizing source. We run all of our machining work through a local machine shop and will be doing the anodizing that way also. Our anodizing source has many many color available. But the setup cost is huge - again the reason to try and standardize on one color. As we get further into this I may send you a PM to get info on your source. Thanks.

Thanks everyone for your votes!

The color we will be going with is BLACK. We will be machining in the dots (indicating setting) after the anodizing so that they can be clearly seen. We just sent out our first batch for anodizing and expect to have inventory available in a few weeks. You can start placing your orders NOW to take advantage of our pre-buy going on until Sept 1 ($60 per kit). On Sept 1 the price of the kit will increase to $75.

Got our first batch from anodizing. Here are some pics. We should have hardware in stock to complete the kits within a few days and should be able to begin shipping orders shortly. Remember - pre guy goes on until Sept 1!

Attachments

• 5 cam 1.jpg
    5 cam 1.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 5 cam 2.jpg
    5 cam 2.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 61
Got our first order shipping out on Monday! Thanks to everyone ... pre buy continues until Sept 1.

Pre-buy for the kit ends on Monday! Sunday is the last day you can benefit from the discount. We have kits in stock and ready to ship.

If anybody has any doubts, don't! I bought three sets and they are great quality. They look real snazzy with the black anodizing with the silver dots. Haven't installed them yet but I'm sure they'll work well.

Back