• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My 128" relocate

shadow44

TY 4 Stroke God
i just wanted to give a shout out to my buddy Yamahadan. He recently installed a 128" relocate for me and did a couple other things for me. I'm happy with the way it turned out and can't wait to try it. I've also included a pic of the screen kit I made and the placement of my temp gauge...Dan gave me a hand with the gauge as well.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 192

i did the same this year....what track you go with? I need to get a snow flap like that cause mine launches crazy amounts of snow

i did the same this year....what track you go with? I need to get a snow flap like that cause mine launches crazy amounts of snow

My boss rode with me the other day and said the same thing. lol

I went with a ripsaw that I bought off Sheetwright...it had one weekend of riding and was fully studded. The snow flap was put on last year, it's off a 2014 Viper. I modded it to fit with the GYTR bumper and I have to say it works perfect...no more snow being tossed at people behind but more importantly, I don't get the snow half way up my back...nice and dry

Good idea with the snow flap, my buddy happens to have a '14 Viper :)
Bolts up the same?

No, I had to mount it higher than where the stock flap mounts and then drill holes

Finally got some seat time....sled handles so much better, very flat, no ski lift at all and feels so much more stable. I'm so glad I had this mod done and wish I had gone through with it a few years back. Last thing to add is a trail tank for added distance

Back