• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My BALL JOINTS SUCK

New ones. I dont think there is any other option unless you go aftermarket A arms. I just changed mine yesterday. In the past I never did lube them so I will try that. There still is annoying slop in my steering and is from the up and down motion on the roller bearing on the end of my steering shaft.

Have aftermarket ones in stock. They are oem replacement and much cheaper than oem.

How is the quality/longevitiy of these versus stock oem ones? I need to replace mine in the next week of two.

How is the quality/longevitiy of these versus stock oem ones? I need to replace mine in the next week of two.

Just started selling them last year so not a lot of time on them yet. No complaints to date on premature wear.

They are about half the price as OEM, and the oem don't last all that long to begin with.

I have about 5500 or so miles on mine originals, and if they last as long as that, i wouldn't hesitate to buy a set from you. Are they new to the market, or a new vendor for you? I'd like to do a little research on them if possible.

You can spend the money to replace all the ball joints and you will still be left with the same OEM front end geometry that is not really adjustable. Ask anyone who has experienced a Nytro with a spindle forward front end. People are so quick to spend money on all sorts of other stuff and don't deal with the front ends on these things.

Back