• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Need a Yamaha saying

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2011 Nytro XTX
Need some help with a quick saying or funny decal for a windshield. Our group has something on each sled just to make things a bit more fun when out on the trail to get a chuckle out of, most of the time we slap something on without the other knowing like "Ditch pickle racing" we put on my brothers sled. Just wondering if anyone has any good clean ideas for a Yamaha Nytro since kids ride in the group as well. Thanks for any input.

Get yourself one of those Red HOT Woody w/ the cigar Stickers of the 50>70s. We had a guy show up for the Can National Motorcycle Road Race years ago with that stuck on the sides/fairing of his bike for practice... got alot of laughs..... classic! LOL!
images

Years ago I had a handful of stickers that said "I'm so far behind I think I'm first" that always went over pretty good. I should go get more of those made...

made me think of the key fob on my apex key. old yamaha one that said, yamaha , the way it should be.

Nytro hmm how about a decal that replicates an ice delivery truck. Would only be funny if he had issues with tunnel icing.

Block Ice
Deliveries since 2008

That's all I got

Kinda thinking of having a picture of a fella busting a gut laughing with "You ride a what?" written under him.

I have a t-shirt that uses a combination of large and small text....

Sledding.jpg

As a Nytro and Phazer owner I really like nickleuci's idea! Block Ice Deliveries since 2008. The only problem I see is that only Yamaha owners
will "get it".

How about "Official Tow Vehicle"

See my sig but it would be better on the back of the sled.

Or how about:

Yamaha, Official tow vehicles for SkiDoo.

Back