• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

NEW 09 unveiled online FRIDAY OVERNIGHT at 3am!

For those of us that ride at high altitude even a mild boost would be great so that we aren't 'losing' 30% of our hp when we unload off the trailer :)

SnoXer470 said:
ROCKRTX said:
We have all this interest built and they will release a revamp 4 stroke BRAVO ;):D
That would be a GOOD thing...We'd sell lots of those up here in
canada

Theres is no doubt that the Bravo got a big market here in Canada.But Everybody's is waiting for the next rocket sled to come out and the Bravo is not a rocket,but a nice sled for everybody and rock solid low maintenance sled.
:exc: still waiting for a Apex 160-170 hp.

COME ON FRIDAY

Can't wait to see this new sled! By the looks of it on STV Looks like a blurred glimpse of a NYTRO. Think we'll see the same FX beast with a few improvements.
For 09:
Deltabox II chassis remains
Increase in HORSES and weight savings on a couple of sleds
Ski improvement
136 on NYTRO
small turbo (Dream on)

State of the art skis across the entire line up would be a huge improvement for short money. When sleds are judged by magazines and press in general, their first impressions are what is written about. Anyone, including all of us die hard faithfulls know the stock ski setup is the weekest point of these sleds.

Looks like SnowHawk will get some competition! ;)!

Yammie SnowHawk

PS Can someone tell me how to shorten the link-adress???

EDIT: Thanks for the link-advise! ;)!

I'm pumped for this new Yamaha. Proud to be saying I am making the jump to a 4 stroke. More cost effective for me. I'm hoping It's a Nytro RTX HO 136" (Apex engine in the Nytro chassi). Would be my dream boondocker. :jump:

xcsp said:
RSV said:
Looks like SnowHawk will get some competition! ;)!

Yammie SnowHawk

PS Can someone tell me how to shorten the link-adress???

EDIT: Thanks for the link-advise! ;)!

When I go to the link, it doesn't show any image.
It must reload again. It says right in the "window" what you have to do... ;)!

Look at the pic on Yamaha Motor Canada's site. Looks like the Nytro headlight and front grab bar. ;)!
2z8vpcz.jpg

http://www.yamaha-motor.ca/events/?group=S

Back