• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Flap from TY is in!

08NitroRTX

VIP Member
Palmer, Alaska 61`11'06.31"N/149`55'21.13"W
Website
www.nytro23.com
New snow flap looks realy good, IMHO! (Thanks MrSled!!) This will be going on my 08 FX Nytro RTX play sled (136" he he)

Here is a link to order them.
http://www.totallyamaha.com/Totallyamah ... /store.htm

Here is a couple pics so you can see and compare.
05-07432.jpg

05-07433.jpg

I gotta agree with Throttle Jockey.
Does Mr. Sled give free VIP membership for advertising his site on the back of your sled :-o

Thanks for the support TJ and Mighty... Mighty, this site is not fair to you...?? you dont like being a member...

Maybe I should give a VIP membership for every shirt thats sold too... unreal comments!!

MrSled said:
Thanks for the support TJ and Mighty... Mighty, this site is not fair to you...?? you dont like being a member...

Maybe I should give a VIP membership for every shirt thats sold too... unreal comments!!
I was kidding chief...........

Sorry, I get edgy sometimes...LOL, and when comments are said on here without knowing the person, they can be taken the wrong way by many!!

Mighty said:
I gotta agree with Throttle Jockey.
Does Mr. Sled give free VIP membership for advertising his site on the back of your sled :-o

I am shaking my head Mighty. I cant believe you would even say this. Then once called on it saying the old I was kidding routine without making sure there was no doubt you were kidding in your original post. Some people just dont get it no matter what. No lol here because I mean what I am saying, just like you did on your original post. You must think this free site runs itself!

MrSled said:

Maybe this is clear The Stock Yamaha flap is the best looking IMO, the other flap doesn't look tough IMO, like the sled it's going on, It's not the graphic on the flap it's the flap that doesn't do anything for me...... Sorry to step on any toes, but what do I know anyways..... :tg:

I think if you guys take your opinions to B-Rad, that may get this flap changed to something that has more character.

The Flap appears to made of very simular materal that both of my Rev sno-x sleds flaps are made of. I can honestly say that that flap is about the ONLY thing that hasn't been replaced on one of those race sleds!!! They (the doo flaps) are much more rigid than a stock snow flap and hold up very well to abuse. I just compared the rigidness or stiffness and YES the TY flap again is stiffer than the stock Yamaha flap but still bends. SO should help keep roost down and last a long time. I just went out to the trailer and checked both of the sxo-x sleds and one shows NO damage. The other shows slight stud damage on the underside and only a 1" cut/crack where a guy suffed his ski between my track and tunnel in the air on the outside!! That cut hasn't grown in over a year. I guess I'm trying to say it looks to be a good quality snow flap and should last as long or longer that the stock one would have.

Back