• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Flap from TY is in!

Sled Dog said:
Mighty said:
I gotta agree with Throttle Jockey.
Does Mr. Sled give free VIP membership for advertising his site on the back of your sled :-o

I am shaking my head Mighty. I cant believe you would even say this. Then once called on it saying the old I was kidding routine without making sure there was no doubt you were kidding in your original post. Some people just dont get it no matter what. No lol here because I mean what I am saying, just like you did on your original post. You must think this free site runs itself!
I was kidding Dog, take a pill..............
If I thought it ran itself I wouldn't have paid for a VIP membership. I will be sure to insert a LOL from here on out :o|

Vince, I've seen you relaxed......AND IT AINT PRETTY LOL!!!

I took it as he was kidding with the little dude dancing at the end of his post. But whatever. We do need snow!! I like the idea of a TY flap. I think if they were a little more flashy (my oipinion) and worked as well as the new flaps a lot of people would buy them as an upgrade. I like the idea a lot though.

Mighty said:
Sled Dog said:
Mighty said:
I gotta agree with Throttle Jockey.
Does Mr. Sled give free VIP membership for advertising his site on the back of your sled :-o

I am shaking my head Mighty. I cant believe you would even say this. Then once called on it saying the old I was kidding routine without making sure there was no doubt you were kidding in your original post. Some people just dont get it no matter what. No lol here because I mean what I am saying, just like you did on your original post. You must think this free site runs itself!
I was kidding Dog, take a pill..............
If I thought it ran itself I wouldn't have paid for a VIP membership. I will be sure to insert a LOL from here on out :o|

Yeah OK!

Back