• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Member - SRX Owner (Both old & new)

GasCan

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2024 SRX (New), 1980 SRX (restored), 1998 SRX, 2002 SXV 136", 2002 136x2", 2003 SXV 144", 1995 VMAX-4 800 (Restored)
YOUTUBE
SRXhounds
Just joined T/Y and I am a proud owner of some older 2-stroke models and just took delivery of a new 2024 SRX as well.

I'll be looking around while learning about the newer 4 strokes while also delving into some mods for my older SRX and SX Vipers.

Cheers from northern Alberta

Last edited:

Welcome! If ya can’t find the answer here it doesn’t exist! LOL!
Exactly!!! Lol tell all friends!!!
Just joined T/Y and I'm and a proud owner of both older 2-stroke SRX models and just took delivery of a new 2024 SRX as well.

Video of the new sled:

I'll be looking around while learning about the newer 4 strokes while also delving into some mods for my older SRX and SX Vipers.

welcome to the site!!

FYI for 2 stroke SRX and Vipers you will want to register on our other forums to search for tons of mods and so on. Totallyamaha.net or click on link up top in menu bar.

Thanks for that.

Was looking for the 2 stroke links in the threads and knew something was amiss there as I know I had been on it before in the past.

Welcome! You just found the best website on the Internet. Congratulations on the new machine!

Just joined T/Y and I'm and a proud owner of both older 2-stroke SRX models and just took delivery of a new 2024 SRX as well.

Video of the new sled:

Welcome! John Player Specials! Remember them well. Maybe youve seen them at the Glen back in the day.

Yup, many of us here have owned and modified multiple Sidewinders and know exactly what it takes to make the ultimate lake racer/ trail sled/ long distance runner or ditch banger. If you can't find an answer from a simple search just ask away in a new thread. No question will go unanswered.

Your right side panel lower tab is sticking out, dont want it to scratch that lower gold panel !!!

Haha I noticed that too. I'm from Canada and didn't want to say anything...sorry!
LOL.

Thanks. Hadn't even noticed it until you guys mentioned it. All good now.

Still no snow up here in northern Alberta as of yet...but I do still have these beauties to look at. Just got some additional parts in for the SRX and about to start installing them over the holidays. C'mon snow...get some!

IMG-0689.jpg

IMG-0343.jpg

IMG-0685.jpg

IMG-0663.jpg

Still no snow up here in northern Alberta as of yet...but I do still have these beauties to look at. Just got some additional parts in for the SRX and about to start installing them over the holidays. C'mon snow...get some!

IMG-0689.jpg

IMG-0343.jpg

IMG-0685.jpg

IMG-0663.jpg
Good looking machiens, dig'n the 55 chevy.

Back