• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

No freeze relay

EWK

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2022 Sidewinder LTX-GT EPS
-32C this morning in Cochrane and sled wouldn’t start and threw code 43.
Thanks to this site I knew what to do. Pulled the main and fuel pump relay, warmed them up, swapped their positions and sled fired right up.
Both of these relays were the BOP no freeze relays that I installed when sled was new.

Any thoughts on this? Has anyone found another brand of relay that is more reliable? Or should I just put the OEM relays back in?

I just used some relays from a old Volvo in a wrecking yard. I have experienced the same no start before the auto relays.

-32C this morning in Cochrane and sled wouldn’t start and threw code 43.
Thanks to this site I knew what to do. Pulled the main and fuel pump relay, warmed them up, swapped their positions and sled fired right up.
Both of these relays were the BOP no freeze relays that I installed when sled was new.

Any thoughts on this? Has anyone found another brand of relay that is more reliable? Or should I just put the OEM relays back in?
Whose are they? His or Rocks? Did you contact Travis form BOP to ask? @Rockmeister @hibshman25

I have not reached out to Travis on this. From the little bit of research I did on this it looks like the ones BOP sells come from Rocks but I could be wrong.

I have not reached out to Travis on this. From the little bit of research I did on this it looks like the ones BOP sells come from Rocks but I could be wrong.
Maybe go direct to Rock. He is really good at resolving stuff like this.

Hey EWK,

Send me a PM, will get you going!
We have improved the process over time & they have gotten even better.
Am always here to help.

Rock ;)!

PS Are always welcome to Text or call me also

Back