• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

No Freeze Relays

Mac

Veteran
Do the no freeze relays go bad or act up? If i warm my sled in the morning 15 minutes before we suit up and turn it off. My sled wont re start when were ready. After half an hour maybe up to an hour later fires up and runs perfect all day. Starts at 15 below no trouble.

I've never had that problem and I have the no freeze relays. I've not heard of this problem from relays, I'm thinking it must be something else. Sounds more like vapor lock

It could be relays or it could be almost overheating. Definitely potential to freeze the checkball in the breather tank. Surprised you never had the oil blow out. There is a light that flashes when cold. When that light goes out you should be slowly riding to warm up track,wheels belt. This happens within a 1/4mi then givver!

Vipers are notorious for hit and miss starting. Mine mostly had issues when hot. There were several ECU flash updates to help. What year is your viper?

Back